List of Ingredients
- 2 chicken breasts, boned, skinned and cut into small pieces.
- 1 large can tomatoes cut up
- 1/2 tbsp crushed chillies
- 1/2/ tbsp oregano
- 1/2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 apple cut into small pieces
- 1 bananna chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 bunch fresh chopped parsley
- vegetable oil
- Add a small amount of oil to a wok, add crushed chillies and fry for several minutes. Make sure the chillies do not burn.
- Mix together chicken, curry and oregano.
- Add to wok.
- In another pot add tomatoes, apple, bananna and parsley. Bring to a boil. Add cooked chicken. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer. The longer it simmers the hoter it will get.
- Serve over pasta of your choice.