List of Ingredients
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups sifted icing sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- tin of cream
- 1 small tin of crushed pineapple, well drained
- Mix metled butter and graham cracker crumbs together.(Save 2 tbsp. of crumbs for later.) Spread in greased pan. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Let cool.
- Cream till light the icing sugar, butter and eggs.
- Spread over cooled crumbs.
- Mix together the cream and pineapple. Place ontop of mixture.
- Sprinkle reserved crumbs over the top.