Spiced Cheese Potatoes
List of Ingredients
- 4 medium potatoes
- garlic to taste
- 1/2 tsp.salt
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Scrub potatoes and slice into 4 wedges. Leave skins on.
- Combine garlic, salt, oil, cayenne and Parmesan.
- Toss wedges into the mixture making sure to coat evenly.
- Arrane in shallow baking dish. Sprinkle any remaining mixture onto potatoes.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes.
I like to sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on potatoes half way through baking.