Source of Recipe
Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook
This one was an immediate hit with the family, although the kiddies weren't too keen on the mushrooms.
List of Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 3/4 pounds boneless beef round steak
- 10 3/4 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 envelope dried onion soup mix
- 9 ounce jar sliced mushroooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Combine flour, garlic powder, pepper, and paprika in slow cooker
- cut meat into 1 1/2 x 1/2-inch strips. Place in flour mixture and toss until meat is well coated.
- Add mushroom soup, water, and soup mix. Stir until well blended
- Cover. Cook on High 3-3 1/2 hours, or Low 6-7 hours.
- Stir in mushrooms, sour cream, and parsley. Cover and cook on High 10-15 minutes, or until heated through.
- Serve with rice.