Source of Recipe
Passed on from a friend...
This cookie is a family favorite. I have to make them every year for Christmas with red and green M&M's.
List of Ingredients
- 12 Eggs
- 2 lbs Brown Sugar
- 4 cups White Sugar
- 1 T Karo syrup
- 1 T Vanilla
- 1 lb Butter
- 3 lbs Peanut Butter
- 1 lb Chocolate Chips
- 1 lb Plain M&M's
- 18 cups Oatmeal (preferably not instant)
- 8 t Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 cup Coconut
- 1/2 cup Flour
- Beat eggs.
- Combine brown sugar, white sugar, syrup, vanilla and butter. Blend until smooth.
- Add eggs and peanut butter. Blend.
- Combine soda and flour. Mix into first mixture.
- Add oatmeal gradually till all combined.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix (I use my hands!) evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees to desired softness.