Simply Sensational Truffles
Source of Recipe
10 min plus refrigerating. Makes 3 doz. or 18 servings
List of Ingredients
- 2 1/2 pkg Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Squares (20 squares)
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese (8 oz)
- Decorations such as chopped nuts, sprinkles, ect
- Melt 8 chocolate squares as directed on package. Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Blend in melted chocolate. Refrigerate till firm.
- Shape into 36 balls. Place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet
- Melt remaining chocolate. Use fork to dip truffles; return to baking sheet. Decorate and refrigerate.
So easy I can do it!
Submitted by : Christina Shaw