Source of Recipe
Master Chef Don Easley
Yield: 50 1/4 oz portions
Notes: Potentially hazardous food.
Food Safety Standards: Hold food for service at an internal temperature below 41°F. Do not mix old product with new.
List of Ingredients
1/2 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
1 cup plain yogurt
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 pounds plum tomatoes, seeded and diced to 1/4 inch
6 ounces red onion, diced
1 ounce fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Peel, pit, and dice avocados.
2. Sprinkle lime juice on avocados. Stir lightly to mix.
3. Mix yogurt and spices into avocado until well mixed.
4. Stir tomatoes, onion, and cilantro into avocado mixture.
5. Serve with tortilla chips or as a condiment.