BBQ Turtle Steak
Source of Recipe
Master Chef Don Easley
Recipe Link: RecipeCircus.com/recipes/MasterChefDon
List of Ingredients
3 lbs. Turtle steak
¼ cup of olive oil
½ teshtmloons garlic powder
dash of white pepper
salt and pepper to taste
1. Clean and rinse the turtle well.
2. Cut into steaks ½ to ¾-inch thickness.
3. Squeeze the lime juice into a 9-12 “ baking dish.
4. Rub the cut lime into the steak, “you should get the oil of the peel into the steak”.
Rub the steaks with cut garlic clove, lightly sprinkle with salt and place them into the lime juice, refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Remove from lime juice, brush with lots of olive oil, sprinkle with white pepper and garlic powder, ad more salt if necessary.
6. BBQ over hot coals until the steaks are tender.