Tuna Parmesan Sandwiches
Source of Recipe
$5 Dinner Mom
List of Ingredients
- 12 ounces tuna, drained, two 6 oz. cans
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Parmesen cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (I use creamy Dijon)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- Add all the ingredients, except the bread, to a mixing bowl. Mix well until combined.
- Divide tuna mixture evenly between four slices of bread. Spread neatly. Top with remaining four slices of bread.
- Serves 4.
- Note: I usually use white bread I LOVE the taste of tuna salad on white bread.