Beef Noodle Jumble
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb gr. beef
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 beef boullion cube
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk**
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups medium egg noodles
- 3/4 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- Fry ground beef until almost cooked.
- Add onion, seasoning salt and garlic. Cook thoroughly.
- Add water and boullion.
- Add milk and noodles. Cook until noodles are soft. About 6-7 minutes.
- Add vegetables. Cook until veges are hot.
- Add cornstarch. Stir until sauce thickens.
Water may need to be adjusted according to the amount of noodles.
**Note: up to 1/2 cup of yogurt can be substituted for the milk. It makes a creamier sauce.
RECIPE CONTINUESPREV SECTION | NEXT SECTION