"WEIGHT WATCHER" Pie
Source of Recipe
My Recipe Box
Use your imagination to create lots of different pies. Try strawberry yogurt and jello, lemon yogurt and jello, berry flavor yogurt and jello, etc.
List of Ingredients
- 1 small container of COOL WHIP topping
- Light/Fat Free/ or Sugar Free
- 2 cartons (8 oz size) fruit flavor yogurt
- (1) 4 serving size fruit flavor JELLO
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 prepared Graham cracker crust
- Boil water in small saucepan. Stir in jello,continue to stir till completely dissolved.
- Cool till slightly thickened. Add yogurt and Cool Whip. Pour into crust.
- Chill at least 4 hours or till firm. Refrigerate any leftovers.