Easy Chicken & Dumplings
This is an easy to make, one pot dish. This recipe will feed about 3 or 4 people.
List of Ingredients
- 2 chicken breasts
- 8 C water
- 6 bullion cubes
- 8 oz egg noodles
- flour to thicken
- salt & pepper to taste
- Boil chicken in large pot until cooked through. When done, remove chicken and pour out water. Let chicken cool enough to be easily handled and then cube.
- While chicken is cooling, bring to boil 8C water, buillion and noodles.
- When noodles are done turn heat to low and add salt and pepper and enough flour to make it as thick as you would like. Let cook 2-3 minutes.
- To make dumplings, combine the bisquick and milk. Take a small amount of the bisquick mix and make into a ball. Don't make them too big, they will double in size when cooked.
- Add the cubed chicken and the dumplings. Cook 10 minutes.