List of Ingredients
- 2 lb yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1/4 C onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 C carrotts, shredded
- 1 C sour cream
- 8 oz bag of Stove Top Stuffing
- 1/2 C butter, melted
- Cook squash and onions in boiling water 5 minutes and drain.
- Combine soup, sour cream and carrots. Fold into squash.
- Combine stuffing and butter.
- Line 9"x13" dish with 1/2 of stuffing.
- Spoon squash mixture onto stuffing.
- Top with remaining stuffing.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.