Strawberry Suprise Cake
List of Ingredients
- 1 box white cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup applesauce- Plus 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1-1/2 small boxes frozen strawberries ( thawed-10oz.size)
- 1 box (3oz.) Strawberry Jello
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 box (1 pound) powdered sugar
- 1 stick Margarine-softened
- 1/2 small box thawed strawberries
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- In a bowl mix Cake mix, eggs, applesauce-plus flour, vanilla and thawed strawberries.
- Mix strawberry Jello in the 1/2 cup boiling water and stir until completely dissolved. Add to the cake mixture, beating gently.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes in greased and floured 13x9-inch pan. Cool completely.
- Put all ingred. in mixer bowl and beat until well mixed. Refrigerater cake after icing.