From the Kitchen of Jerri Dorsey (this is my favorite broccoli casserole.)
Preheat oven to 350 degree
Baking time; 1 hour
List of Ingredients
- 1-1/2 cups instant rice (uncooked)
- 2 packages Frozen chopped broccoli
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (no water added)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (no water added)
- 1 small jar Cheese-whiz (or 8oz. cheddar cheese-grated)
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine (melted)
- Put Broccoli in hot water to unthaw and then drain well.
- Mix all ingredients except cheese-whiz.
- Pour int a 13x9x2" pan that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Spoon cheese over the top and swril with a knife lightly. cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees 45 minutes; uncover and bake for 15 minutes longer or until bubbly and browned lightly.
This can be kept in refri. for 3 days or freeze in serving sizes in alumin. foil.