Super Potato Casserole
List of Ingredients
- 5 large potatoes
- 4 Tbls. green pepper , chopped
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1-1/2 Tbls. chopped pimento
- 6 Tbls. chopped onions
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 stick margarine or butter
- Cook potatoes with jackets, and peel while still warm, let cool and cube them. Add green pepper, cheese, salt, milk, pimento, onion and pepper, mix well.
- Melt butter and pour over, then sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 400 degrees for 45 minutes.
- This can be prepared a day ahead, removing from refrigerator at least 3 hour before putting in oven, Leave butter and parsley off until then.