Strawberry Angel Dessert
List of Ingredients
- 1 (3oz.) box strawberry Jello
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 (10oz.) packages frozn strawberries; partly thawed - Plus 1 Tbsp. lemon juice.
- 1 (3 oz.) box strawberry or vanilla instant pudding; prepared as for pie filling.
- 8 cups Angel Food cake; 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup whipping cream or Cool whip or any brand whipped topping.
- Dissolve jello in hot water, add 1 package of the
Strawberries and lemon juice.
- Chill until partly set.
- Prepare Pudding and Fold into the jello. Gently fold in the cake cubes.
- Spread in 13x9-inch glass dish. Chill until set.
- Cut into squares. Garnish with whipped cream or cool whip and the remaining package of Strawberries.