List of Ingredients
- 1 (3oz.) box strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup fresh strawberry slices or a 10 oz. package frozen strawberries ; thawed
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 2 cups minature Marshmallows
- 2 cups Angel Food Cake cubes -1" cubes.
- 1-1/2 cups mini- Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup heavy cream; whipped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Chill until partly set.
- Fold in strawberries, whipped cream,and marshmallows.
- Pour into a glass bowl. Top with 2 cups angel food cake cubes; press down lightly.
- Chill until firm.
- Combine sour cream 1-1/2 cups Marshmallows,fold in 1/2cup heavy cream that has been whipped. Spoon onto gelatin. Keep refrigerated.
Cool whip or any brand of dairy whipped topping would probably work instead of the whipping cream.