Kidney Bean Salad
This makes a beautiful salad and really very good! Also no fat at all,if fat-free Parmesan cheese is used.
List of Ingredients
- 1 (16 oz. can) Light red Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained.
- 1/2 small Onion, thinly sliced or 2 green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced Celery
- 1/4 cup fat-free Ranch dressing (bottled kind)
- 1/2 teaspoon Dill weed
- 1/4 Salt and Pepper
- 1 med. Tomato, chopped.
- Shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a bowl, combine, onion, celery,ranch dressing ,dill weed, salt and pepper; stir to combine. Refrigerate
- when ready to serve sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.