Easy Pepper Steak
List of Ingredients
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 pound boneless chuck or sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion or Onion Mushroom Recipe soup mix
- 2 cups water
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic. finely chopped
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- Hot cooked rice
- In a Skillet, heat oil and brown beef; drain.
- Stir in soup mix blended with 1-1/2 cups water. Bring to a boil, then simmer covered 20 minutes.
- Stir in green pepper, soy sauce, ginger and garlic. Simmer covered 15 minutes or until beef is tender.
- Stir in tomato, then cornstarch blended with remaining water. Bring to a boil, then simmer , stirring constantly until sauce is thickened. Arrange beef mixture over rice.