Pork Barbecue Sandwich
This recipe has no barbecue sauce.
List of Ingredients
- 4 to 6 pound Pork Roast
- 1 tsp. ground sage
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups chopped or shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup salad dressing (fat-free or low fat)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. mustard
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- Trim fat from Pork roast, Cut into about 4 chunks. Place in pressure-cooker and add sage, salt, pepper and water. Pressure cook for 30 minutes. (Can also be roasted in 350 degree oven, will take about 2 to 3 hours.
- Turn heat off after 30 minutes and allow pressure to release.
- Remove meat from liquid (reserve liquid) and allow to cool. Chop meat really fine in a food processor.
- Add some of the liquid back to meat.
- Put on a bun and add slaw. Can add tomato and pickle if desired.