Baked Macaroni and Cheese
List of Ingredients
- 2 cups uncooked elbow or shell macaroni (4 cups cooked)
- 1 can Condensed Cheddar Cheese soup
- 1-1/4 cups milk ( or a can of evaporated milk, fat-free)
- 2 tsp. prepared Mustard
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup chedder ( can use Velveta or american cheese
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. bread crumbs
- Cook Macaroni according to package directions. drain well.
- In a Casserole dish combine the milk,cheese, soup, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Stir in cooked macaroni
- In a small bowl mix bread crumbs and melted butter together. Sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 - 30 minutes or until hot and bubbling. If too dry, add more milk while still baking.