Cheesy Macaroni and Hot Dogs
Prepration time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Oven temp. 350 degrees
5 0r 6 servings
List of Ingredients
- 4 cups elbow macaroni, cooked and drained ( cups uncooked)
- 3 Tbls. butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 (17oz.) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups (8oz.) sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup sliced hot dogs (3 to 4 wieners)
- 2 Tbls. bread crumbs
- Saute onions in butter
- Stir in flour and salt
- Blend in evaporated milk
- Cook and stir over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
- Add cheese. Stir in mararoni and hot dog slices.
- Place Mixture in a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until heated through.