Lattice -Top Chicken
This is a meal in one dish
4 to 6 servings.
List of Ingredients
- 1 can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups (10oz.) cooked and cubed chicken
- 1 bag (16oz.) frozen broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower vegetable combination, thawed and drained.
- 1 cup (4oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 can (2.8oz) French Fried Onions
- 1 (4oz.) roll refrigerator crescent rolls ( or make your own crust)
- Combine soup, milk, seasoned salt, chicken, vegetables, 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 can french fried onions; place in 8x12-inch baking dish.
- Bake covered, at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. Unwrap crescent rolls; seperate into two rectangles. Press together perforated cuts; cut each rectangle lengthwise into 3 strips. Place strips on casserole to form lattice top.
- Bake, uncovered , 15 minutes longer. Top lattice with remaining cheese and onions; bake uncovered, 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown.