Makes 4 servings
List of Ingredients
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1" pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced or 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1-1/2 cups vegetable cocktail juice
- 1 package (5oz.) instant rice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- In skillet (can use electric skillet) partially cook bacon; add green pepper, onion and garlic; continue cooking until green pepper is tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Cover, remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes or until rice is done.