List of Ingredients
- 1 (8oz.) package cornbread mix- such as Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 green pepper-chopped
- 4 med. tomatoes peeled and chopped.
- 1 med. onion chopped
- 1/2 chp chopped sweet pickles
- 9 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 cup fat-free or light mayonaise
- 1 or 2 Tbls. pickle juice
- Combine cornbread mix, egg and milk, mix and bake 15 to 20 minutes at 400 degrees, in a 8" greased pan.
- Cool and crumble cornbread: set aside
- Combine tomatoes, pepper, onion, pickles and bacon together.
- Mix mayonaise and pickle juice stir well: set aside.
- Layer half each cornbread, tomato mixture and mayonaise in a 13x9" glass dish.
- Repeat layers, cover and chill 2 hours.