Sweet Potato Apple Salad
This is a recipe from Taste of Home magazine, it came from The Raspberry Room in Elwin, Illinois. It is a delicious salad, great for fall and Thanksgiving.
List of Ingredients
- 4 cups sweet potatoes cooked and cubed.
- 1 (20oz.)can pineapple tidbits or chunks:drained.
- 1 package (10 1/2 oz.) miniature marshmallows
- 4 red delicious apples-chopped
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 carton (12oz) frozen whipped topping-thawed (Lite)
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonaise or salad dressing
- In a large bowl, gently toss first six ingredients.
- Combine whipped topping and mayonaise: Fold into fruit mixture.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.