Easy Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 lb. (8oz.) American or Mild Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 bag (16oz.) froxen vegetable blend ; broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, thawed and drained.
- 1 cup (about 30) crushed butter crackers such as Ritz crackers
- Cut cheese into cubes or use shredded. Place in a saucepan with 1/4 cup butter.
- Heat over medium heat until melted and smooth, stirring often.
- Place vegetables in a 1-quart casserole dish. Pour cheese mixture over and mix well.
- Melt remaining butter. Stir in with cracker crumbs. Sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes
- serve at once.