Stir Fried Szechuan Steak on Rice
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- Boil in bag rice
- 1 pound steak
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 3 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- Cook rice according to the package directions
- Cut steak diagonally, and combine the steak, garlic and pepper in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Combine the soay sauce, sugar, sesame oil and cornstarch and mix with a whisk.
- Heat oil in a large non stick skillet over medium high heat. Add the sugar snap peas and fry for 1 minute. Add meat mixture to pan and cook for additional 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce mixture and cook for 1 minute or until the sauce is slightly thick.
- Serve steak over rice and top with cilantro and peanuts.