Sesame Crusted Steak with Mango Relish
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/ cup finely chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peeled mango
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Cooking Spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) beef tenderloin steaks
- 4 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- To prepare relish, combine first 7 ingedients in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat a grill pan over medium high heat and coat with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the steaks with salt and pepper, and coat each side of the steaks with sesame seeds.
- Add steaks to the pan and cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired level of doneness.
- Serve with the relish.