Chicken, Carrot and Cucumber Salad
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast (shortcut chicken ok)
- 1 1/4 cups chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 green lettuce leaves
- 4 pitas.
- Combine first 5 ingredients (through the green onions) in a large bowl.
- Combine mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients (through pepper) in a small bowl and mix.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the chicken mixture and stir.
- Place lettuce leaves on plate and top with chicken salad.
- Serve with pita wedges.