Pork Chops with Peaches
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 4 ripe peaches
- 4-6 porck chops
- 3 cups non seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x12 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the egg and milk and beat with a whisk.
Combine the breadcrumbs, rosemary and thyme in a bowl and mix.
- Dip the pork chops into the milk and egg and then dredge in the bread crumbs.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat and sear the pork chops on both sides.
- Remove pork chops and place in the baking dish.
- To the skillet, add the wine and chicken stock, scraping up the brown bits. Add flour to thicken sauce to desired thickness.
- Slice the peaches and arrange them on top of the pork chops.
- Cover the pork chops and peaches with the wine gravy.
Cover the pan with tin foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until the pork chops are fully cooked.
- Serve with a salad and steamed white rice.
RECIPE CONTINUESPREV SECTION | NEXT SECTION