Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 pound (4 cups) fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 zested orange (save zest), seeds removed, finely chopped
- zest from the orange
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- A sprinkle of ground cinnamon
- Wash cranberries and set aside.
- Bring the sugar and water to a boil.
- Add the cranberries, orange (plus zest) and cloves and simmer until the berries pop open. Stir frequently!
- Once the berries have popped, add the pineapple, walnuts and cinnamon.
- Stir to blend.
- Remove from heat, cool and serve.