Coconut Crunch Pretzel Bars
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 pkg. German Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 2 1/4 cups coconut
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350. Grease a 13x9 pan.
- In large bowl, combine all crust ingredients; mix at low speed until blended. Press into bottom of greased pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until crust puffs and appears dry. Cool 5 minutes.
- In large bowl, combine sugar, corn syrup, and eggs; mix at low speed until well blended.
- Stir in remaining filling ingredients. Spoon evenly over partially baked crust.
- Bake an additional 30-40 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Center will not be set.
- Cool 10 minutes. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen. Cool 1 hour before cutting into bars.