Source of Recipe
A Holiday morning favorite in the Richards' Household....some of my favorite people! These cubes are great hot or cold.
List of Ingredients
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
- 8 oz diced green chilies
- 12 oz grated jack cheese
- 6-8 oz chopped ham, or 1 can Hormel ham
- 8 eggs
- Beat eggs for 4-5 minutes
- Combine dry ingredients and beat into eggs.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- spread into a greased 10x15 shallow pan.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let sit 10-15 minutes before cutting.