Pan Fried Halibut Cheeks
Source of Recipe
The Alaska Salmon Bake in Fairbanks, Alaska
While Halibut cheeks are not widely known or available, they are well worth the search. Very similar to scallops in texture but much larger,they are a true Alaskan Delicacy!
List of Ingredients
- 4 cups flour
- 3/4 cup Johnny's Seasoning Salt
- 1/3 cup pepper
- 6-8 Halibut Cheeks
- 3/4 cube butter
- Mix flour and seasonings in a gallon sized Ziplock bag.
- Rinse thawed halibut cheeks in water.
- Place in ziplock bag, and shake, rattle & shout!
- Melt all butter in frying pan, and fry cheeks on medium-high heat. Do not overcook!