Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. crescent rolls
- 1/2 c. chopped red pepper
- 1/2 c. chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 c. chopped water chestnuts, drained
- 2 T. chopped onion
- 1 c. shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1 (5 oz.) can chunk chicken, drained & flaked
- 2/3 c. Cream of Chicken soup
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Unroll crescent rolls, separate into triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle on greased 14 inch pizza pan. Wide ends overlapping in center and points toward the outside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Scoop mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. Bring outside points of triangle down over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center. (Filling will not be completely covered.) Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.