Mexican Snack Bites
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 pkgs. refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (16 oz.) can refried beans
- 1 c. sour cream
- 2 T. taco seasoning mix
- 1-1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. green onions, chopped
- 1/2 c. red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 c. tomatoes, seeded & chopped
- 1/2 c. sliced black olives
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll dough into 4 long rectangles. Line up in a 15x10x1 baking pan; press over bottom and up sides to form crust. Firmly press perforations to seal. Bake 14-19 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- Spread beans over crust. In small bowl, combine sour cream and taco seasoning; blend well. Spread sour cream over beans. Sprinkle cheese, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes and olives evenly over sour cream.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. Cut into 48 squares.