Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/3 c. Miracle Whip
- 1 T. Dijon-style mustard
- 1 c. cooked, corned beef, chopped
- 1 c. Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 c. sauerkraut, rinsed & patted dry
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust dough
- In a medium bowl combine Miracle Whip and mustard. Add corned beef, cheese and sauerkraut; toss to blend well.
- Unroll dough onto a large ungreased cookie sheet. Gently stretch to a 14" X 12" rectangle. Cut dough lengthwise in half.
- Spoon half of the filling onto each piece, spreading to within 1 inch of edges. From the long side, roll each jelly-roll style; pinch to seal edges. Arrange rolls, seam-side down, 3 inches apart.
- Bake in 425 degree oven 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into 1 inch slices.