Tangy Sauce for Meatballs
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle chili sauce
- 1/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 2 T. cider vinegar
- 1 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 t. dry mustard
- 3/4 c. water
- 1/2 (5-6 lb.) bag frozen meatballs
- In a deep 12-inch skillet or 4 quart saucepan, heat chili sauce, sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire, mustard and water to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes. Makes about 3/4 c. sauce.
- Add frozen meatballs to sauce; cover and cook over medium high until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally.