Tex Mex Dip
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 3 med. avocados
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 1 c. (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 2 cans (10 1/2 oz ea.) bean dip
- 3 med. tomatoes, chopped
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 can black olives, chopped
- 2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- tortilla chips
- Peel, pit and mash avocados in a medium bowl with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning mix in another bowl.
- To Assemble:
Spread bean dip in 2 nine inch pie plates or 1 large serving tray. Top with seasoned avocado mixture. Layer with sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with chopped onions, tomatoes and olives. Cover with shredded cheese.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature with tortilla chips.