Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 1 c. Miracle Whip
- 2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
- red bell pepper
- Spread the crescent rolls in a 9 X 13 pan or on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Mix together the Miracle Whip, cream cheese and ranch dressing mix. Spread on cooled crescent roll crust. Chop the vegetables and sprinkle over the top.
- Can be made the day before and stored several days in the refrigerator.