Macadamia Nut Brownies
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/3 c. butter
- 4 (1 oz.) squares white baking chocolate (I use Nestles)
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 c. flour
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/2 c. macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/2 c. milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 9x9 baking pan, set aside.
- Heat butter and white chocolate in saucepan over low heat just until melted, stirring occasionally.
- Combine eggs, sugar and vanilla. Add white chocolate mixture, flour and salt. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips. Spread batter in pan.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 30-35 minutes or until top is golden and a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into bars.