Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 (32 oz.) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 sm. can mushrooms
- 1 pkg. pepperoni
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. mostaccioli
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. rotini
- 2 c. Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef, onion and green pepper. Drain.
- Add sauce, mushrooms and pepperoni; simmer 30 minutes.
- Cook pasta as directed on packages.
- Put meat and pasta in a casserole dish. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.