Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 T. cocoa
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1/3 c. chopped nuts, optional
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 sm. pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 c. oil
- 3/4 c. lemon-lime soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease two 8x4 loaf pans.
- Combine sugar, cocoa, cinnamon and nuts. Set aside.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil and lemon-lime soda. Beat 10 minutes.
- Pour half of batter in pans, sprinkle half of the sugar mixture over batter. Swirl together. Pour the remaining batter in pans. Top with remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until tests done. Freezes great!