Citrus Streusel Quick Bread
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 pkg. lemon cake mix, divided
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1 T. cold butter
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- 1 sm. pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1/3 c. oil
- 1 c. confectioner's sugar
- 2 to 3 T. milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine 2 T. cake mix, brown sugar and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in pecans; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, oil and remaining cake mix; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into two greased 8x4 in loaf pans. Sprinkle with pecan mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to wire racks.
- Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over warm bread.