Double Chocolate Chip Muffins
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 pkg. chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 sm. pkg. chocolate instant pudding
- 3/4 c. water
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 1/4 t. almond extract
- 1 c. mini chocolate chips, frozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cake mix, pudding, water, eggs, oil and almond extract until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips, blend thoroughly.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes. Do not over cook. This depends on size of muffin cups.
I have made these using regular size chocolate chips and they turn out great.