Garlic Cheese Biscuits
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 c. Bisquick
- 3/4 c. milk
- 1/2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 T. margarine, melted
- 1/4 t. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a meduim mixing bowl combine Bisquick, milk and cheese until soft dough forms; beat vigorously 30 seconds.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix margarine and garlic powder together; brush over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet. Serve warm.