Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/4 c. butter
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. chopped pecans
- 1 stick butter
- 1 pkg. Rhodes rolls (use frozen)
- 1 c. sugar
- 3 T. cinnamon
- Melt 1/4 c. butter over low heat. Add brown sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved, but do not over cook or scorch. Pour into an angel food cake pan and sprinkle with pecans.
- Melt the stick of butter in a small saucepan; set aside.
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll the frozen rolls in butter then in the sugar cinnamon mixture. Place on top of nuts in pan. Cover with a towel and let set out overnight.
- Bake the next morning in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Let set for 10 minutes then turn out on a serving plate.