Chocolate Swirl Suprise Cake
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 pkg. Devil's Food cake mix
- 1 1/3 c. water
- 1/3 c. oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1/8 t. salt
- 1 egg
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. semi sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 9x13 pan.
- Mix cake mix, water, oil and 3 eggs in a large bowl on low speed. Beat on medium speed for two minutes. Pout into pan.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, salt and 1 egg in a small bowl until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto batter; cut through batter for a marbled effect.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly. Cool completely before serving.